I’ve never met a realtor who didn’t want more listings.
And that’s exactly your problem.
Like a lot of professions right now, the “realty” market has become ruthlessly competitive. There are simply too many hungry realtors and not enough transactions to feed them. If you want to eat, you need an edge.
An advantage over your competitors.
Something that gives sellers a reason to list their home with you, and not one of the half-dozen or so other realtors who show up on Google or Yelp.
In my experience, you cannot beat a book.
When you’re the author of one or more published titles, and when you have something tangible you can hand to prospects, it changes the game.
Here are five specific advantages it gives you:
- You can attract prospects and start nurturing them much earlier in the process. (They have a reason to contact you when they’re still thinking of selling — for complimentary information that will help them explore their options — rather than a few months later when they are ready.)
- Sellers (and homebuyers too) see you not just as a “practitioner”, but also an expert and authority on your city’s real estate market.
- It’s better, more impressive, and more helpful than any of the business cards your competitors are handing out (to the same prospects).
- Being a published author makes it easier to get on radio, local newspapers, even the TV as a respected authority on real estate.
- It accelerates the “know, like, and trust” process.
If I were practicing in your city or county, I wouldn’t want to be one of the realtors who doesn’t have this advantage working for them.
If that’s a negative, you should start thinking about your book.
Better yet, click the link below to request a Speak-a-Book information pack. Because our unique Speak-a-Book service can make you a published author of THREE titles in as little as 30 days, with just an hour or so of easy work.
Maybe this service is right for you.
Maybe it’s not.
The only way to find out is to take a look at a sample book and learn more about how we help realtors author and publish their own books.
You can request your free info pack here: